Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jim....

I just finished my first short story in my latest series.  This one is "Her Bisexual  Boyfriend." I am planning on doing at least three more bi/3 way short stories, if not more.  I am hoping to have it online for sale at Amazon and B&N sometime within the next few days.  Though I strongly believe that erotica should be based on fantasies, this series is actually a tribute to a former boyfriend of mine.  Yes, he was bisexual and he was fantastic.  After spending the night making love, he would set the alarm to wake  up early.  The reason? He wanted to clean my apartment and make me homemade muffins. I often wonder how different my life would be if I had said yes to his marriage proposal.  I have little interest in ever tying any sort of knot, but Jim would have been a good husband.  Plus, my apartment be cleaner and my cupboards would have contained more than boxes of microwave popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. hey Leia,
    Do you have a review of your book, which you could send me, please?
    I'd like to help you by advertising it on my webpage in the bipolar section.
    Greetings,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete